Join us at Seattle’s Crowne Plaza Hotel
The cool, comfortable (and somewhat unconventional) Crowne Plaza Hotel is located in the heart of downtown Seattle, within walking distance of numerous attractions, entertainment venues, and restaurants. Rising 34 stories above the city, the Crowne Plaza offers stylish décor combined with stunning views of Seattle’s iconic skyline. Amenities include spacious rooms with plush bedding, large flat-screen HD televisions, complimentary high-speed wifi, in-room safes, mini fridges, and a newspaper delivered to your door every weekday morning.
Book your room today and save up to 40% on regular seasonal rates.
Attendee Rate: $239/night *
* Single or double occupancy, plus taxes. Rate available on rooms booked for Tuesday, August 24th through Sunday, August 28th. Attendees must call the hotel to determine availability of rooms outside of these discounted dates. All rooms are subject to availability.
Rooms may also be booked by calling toll-free: 1-888-233-9527
How to get there
Crowne Plaza Hotel
1113 – 6th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101
Phone: +1 206-464-1980
Follow the signs in the airport terminal to the Link Light Rail station. It’s a short ¼ mile walk. The current fare is $3 each way. Take the light rail to the University Street Station and exit at 3rd Street and Seneca Street. Walk 2½ blocks straight up Seneca Street to the hotel.
Airport shuttles for most downtown hotels run every 30 minutes. The cost is $18 each way. Reservations are required for pick up at the hotel.
Taxi fares between the airport and downtown are in the $40–$45 range, plus gratuity.
Town Car Service
Town car fares between the airport and downtown are approximately $50 each way, plus gratuity. Cars must be reserved in advance.
Access to the hotel lobby and parking is from Seneca Street.
From I-5 Southbound:
- Take the Union Street exit (165B)
- Go straight onto Union Street
- Turn left onto 5th Avenue, which is just past 6th Avenue
- Turn left onto Spring Street, which is just past Seneca Street
- Turn left onto 6th Avenue, if you hit 7th Avenue you’ve gone too far
- Turn left onto Seneca Street, the entrance is immediately on the left
From I-5 Northbound and Airport:
- Access I-5 North
- Take the Seneca Street exit (165), from the far left lane
- As you go through the light near the exit, the hotel is on your immediate left
Parking at the hotel is valet only. The overnight rate is $39 plus tax. Overnight parking is guaranteed for hotel guests only. The early bird daily parking rate is $15 (arrive before 9:00 am, 10 hours maximum) and may not always be available.
Alternate parking is available at the Olympic Garage located a ½ block from hotel.